Saturday, March 16, 2013

For Sale Sign


  Have you driven by 3919 E. Woodside Way in Springfield, MO the last day or two? Did you see the sign? No, well drive by again.. it is a pretty little sign. Evidently much too small of a sign, Mr. Bruce said people will not be able to read it.
  OK, let me explain something. I put the house on Zillow as a way to test the waters and see if people are interested. I love marketing, the internet, and all things social media; this was a natural thing for me to do. I can't hammer nails or paint a wall, but I click and clack online with the best of them.
  There have been several people interested in the house. I sent the following email out to anyone who contacted me. See y'all Thursday.

As promised we are giving people who contacted via Zillow first opportunity to look at the house. Bruce will be at the house this coming Thursday afternoon (March 21) between 1 and 3. He has arranged for the appraisal and house inspection, not sure when these will be finished. If you and/or your client would like more information, please stop by for a little tour. Bruce had lived in the house for 35 years and knows every inch of it well.

Thank-you again for your interest.




No comments: